Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year

It is the end of 2012 and I had an amazing year. I graduated from UF, spent 5 weeks traveling Hawaii, got a job doing social media marketing, and I have been painting/selling my art work. A long the way, I met truly inspirational people. I think it is amazing how much you can accomplish in one year. Actually, it is amazing how much you can accomplish in just one day. If you really want something, you can make it happen. I feel so lucky for everything I have today- an incredible family, 3 good jobs, opportunities for travel, and most importantly, happiness.

I am so excited to see what 2013 will bring. There are a few goals I have for this year and I know I will think up more short-term goals as the year progresses. For one, I want to make sure I make it over to Macedonia to stay with my friend Malvina. I actually plan on booking my flight today or tomorrow! Some smaller things I want to do are spend more time outside, look into publishing my children's book, continue painting, and keep saving as much money as I can to open up an art gallery/coffee shop. I know I will meet plenty of interesting people this year and go on many adventures. I want to keep pushing myself to be a better and better person and I want to stay open-minded and positive.

Tomorrow marks the start of yet another year. Don't waste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment