Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Writing

Lately I have been spending a lot of time writing. Whenever I am not working at Socially Engaged or at Ale House, I am either writing, running, or watching Breaking Bad!

The writing I am doing is for a short book that I don't have an exact plan for yet. Maybe, one day I will publish it. People always say write about what you know, and I am doing just that. I am writing about relationships with people, happiness, and more specifically, kissing. I am excited to see where this book takes me and am having fun reliving some of what I am putting on paper.

Stay tuned for more on this book. On another note, my trip to Macedonia is booked! I will be there for 2 weeks in April and will be able to venture to Turkey as well. I know I will be changed by this trip and am really looking forward to the unknown- who I will meet, the places I'll see, the long philosophical conversations I'll have with my friend Malvina over coffee, and how my eyes will be opened to another part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment