Monday, December 17, 2012

My Life Right Now

It's been a while since I've posted in here, mainly because I have been very busy with a lot of different things.  I just got a social media job in Fort Lauderdale and I am loving it. I can't imagine myself being any luckier with regards to jobs. This is only a part time job for now which also allows me to focus on selling my art (which I have also been pretty busy with). And on top of those two jobs, I also work at an ale house nearby on weekends!

Some exciting stuff that has recently been happening with regards to art is that art basel was a week ago! My dad, Murf, exhibited his work in Gallery 212 in Wynwood, Miami. This opened up a door for me to show some of my prints in the gallery as well. My sister Tyler has also been motivated with art so we both have been showing our work as often as possible. Through the gallery, my family met Wes, owner of Todd Barrett Swimwear and he invited us to a rooftop party at the Catalina Hotel in Miami! This was an awesome way to spend our Saturday night. We got to meet a lot of people, sell some art, and drink on top of a beautiful hotel.



I am really excited to see where all of these jobs take me and it's nice not having one set schedule every day. The social media job gives me a lot of free time, because I don't always have to be in the office- even though the office is great. It's in the art district of Fort Lauderdale! 

I also plan on traveling sometime in the next few months. One of my best friends is living in Macedonia so I am trying to plan a trip over there. Stay tuned for my next adventures..

No comments:

Post a Comment