Tuesday, September 25, 2012

More Travels in Europe

Living in Spain gave me the opportunity to travel to nearby countries as well.  I had friends studying in Paris and Florence and I was able to stay with them and have them show me around their cities.  I also traveled to Portugal and London with the girls I lived with and met in Spain, and I traveled to Malta with my friend Christen who visited me in Spain.

Paris, France

Moulin Rouge:

Malvina, one of my best friends who I was able to visit in Paris:

Refuge des Fondus, a really fun place to eat in Paris:

Versailles:

London, England


London Bridge:

Telephone booth:

Platform 9 3/4:

Lisbon, Portugal

Fado singers:


Tejo, the Portuguese water dog that stayed at our hostel! :

Sintra:

Florence, Itlay

My first aperitivo:

A trip to Cinque Terre:

Strolling around with Inbar, one of my best friends from High School:

Malta


Christen, my previous roommate/great friend, eating a typical Maltese breakfast:

The famous Malta bus:

Besides these amazing travels to other countries, I also had quite a few people come to visit me in Spain.  My friends Malvina, Inbar, and Christen came to see me.  You saw these people in the photos I just posted. And my mom came to visit me as well as my friends Eitan and Casey.  The five months I spent in Europe were a great experience and I am grateful for everyone I shared these memories with!

Eating at Botin, the oldest restaurant in the world, with my mom:

Eitan, Casey, and I stepping on Kilometre zero in the center of Puerta del Sol:


No comments:

Post a Comment