Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Introduction

Hi,

My name is Alanna Murphy and I recently graduated from University of Florida with a degree in Telecommunications and Business.  This summer I decided to travel.. I spent five weeks in Hawaii exploring each of the islands.  I met some amazing people and saw really beautiful places!  Now I am back home in South Florida where I am figuring out the next stage of my life.  

I have many interests.. some of these include painting, writing, spending time outside, listening to music, speaking with interesting people, trying new things, and traveling.  I want to see the world, I want to constantly strive to be a better person, I want to challenge myself, I want to be successful, I want to be happy and healthy, I want to live simply, and I want to be a positive influence on those around me.

I am constantly coming up with new ideas and creative ways of living a simple, exciting, and fulfilling life.  I truly believe that anybody can be and do anything that they want.  I am many things, and I am continuously figuring out who I am and who I want to be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment